1. I think this has to be the most amazing business card. Ever. (via The Indigo Bunting)
2. If you love Japanese washi tape as much as I do, you will eep and eek when you see Ebony's photos of the MT Expo.
3. Mind blowing embroidered portraits by Cayce Zavaglia. (via Selva)
4. Loving this chevron quilt and feeling like I need to make one, like now. Not sure I like the chenille technique used on the back side so I think I'll be skipping that step.
5. Too Blessed 2 Be Stressed print by Reference Library.
6. Confetti two ways! Katrina teaches you how to create them in Photoshop and Joke has a tutorial for making some adorable bags.
Manic Panic inspired...ha!
1. Might have to round up my niece and nephews for a craft session so we can create these fun table settings for Thanksgiving.
2. I love these hand carved wooden spoons, a project by illustrator and artist Andrew Groves. (via Fine Little Day)
3. Happy music by Lullatone that was much needed this week. Thanks for the intro Lisa!
4. The Semiologie Collection by APC + Anthropologie. Seriously coveting the quilts but they are way out of my budget. Think I will just have to settle for one of the pillows.
5. Thank you Mr. Cookie Monster for an explanation of OWS that everyone can understand.
6. 50's inspired print of San Francisco by Jim Datz. Gah!
Purl Soho). Ruby is making her way down to sunny southern California this week where she will be loved by Lil' Viv.