Friday This + That

A little late today for Friday This + That, but I wanted to leave you with some goodness for the weekend. Enjoy! So excited to see Kings of Convenience tonight!
1. Me and my wrist worms. I forgot to submit my photo to Sandra but here's her round-up.
2. An open-call for illustrations of Camilla Engman's dog Morran. Eek, submissions are due Monday! The cute drawing above is my Juliabe.
3. Amazing paper installations by Kyoke Ibe. Her show is currently at the LACMA. I need to get down to LA to see it in person!
4. Random Acts of Cookies. What a sweet idea!
5. New add-your-own-charm necklaces at Anthro.  Love that you can mix and match to create your own combo.
6. Fall's the time for roasting, braising and soup making. This roasted cauliflower soup sounds amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment