Friday This + That

I am so excited for the Portishead show tonight and Lisa is in town so I get to hang out with her all weekend! Happy Friday my friends! I leave you with lots of goodies from the web this week...enjoy!
1. I'm probably really behind on this Boo the dog craze, but he is one of the cutest dogs I've seen. (Thanks Rance for the link, now are you going to get me my very own Boo?)
2. Teenage mutant ninja turtles + noses. Too good for words.
3. Potatoes + cheese. Ditto.
4. Ribbon, a new font from the Lost Type Company. Donate $30 and you get a fancy specimen book.
5. Love these simple monogram pendants from Son of a Sailor. Other great jewelry on their site as well!
6. This cobalt blue parka has my name all over it. Just like shoes, there's no such thing as too many jackets.

No comments:

Post a Comment